Adaptation is the process of holding onto what’s working, letting go of what’s not, and growing new skills and capabilities for a changing context. Team building, though seemingly cliched, is central to any organisation’s functioning. All teams encounter predictable difficulties, pressure points and even breaking points. Adaptive Teams are able to both withstand the pressures of organisational life and adapt according to rapid change.
This training takes existing or new teams through a set of facilitated exercises that, (1) unearth pre-existing cultural dynamics (2), builds awarenesses of predictable (avoidable) behaviour patterns and, (3) establishes new cultural norms that reflect core values.
Our training introduces a set of awarenesses and skills that can be immediately applied to workgroups to increase levels of collaboration, candour and, productivity. We offer targeted feedback on existing dynamics and ways to cultivate healthier alternatives. You won’t find trust falls or powerpoints in our training – we promise.
We begin the Adaptive Teams program by working carefully with key stakeholders to establish key parameters including: values, expectations and behavioural aspirations. The training’s outcomes will therefore be a combination of what our content and process as your team’s willingness to experiment, reflect and implement values-aligned ways of operating.
- 1. Distinguish leadership and authority within an organisation.
- 2. Learn how to create and maintain collaborative and robust spaces for teams to perform and excel.
- 3. Practice giving feedback to overcome team challenges.
- 4. Build connections and deepen authentic relationships between team members.
Feedback and difficult conversations
Team/organisational cultural adaptation
Team DevelopmentBook a session for your workplace or organisation
- Delivery mode: In person / Online
- Workshop length: Full day to Multi day
- 2 Harvard-trained facilitators
- 10-25 participants
- Participant evaluation